Isnin, 23 Mei 2011

New Blogger!!!

First word???????? hmmm...

Hello fellas...tuddia gelabah dah...x tau nk tulis apa....AKU BUKAN LA SEORANG PENULIS....dah tu kenapa buat blog???? sbb aku...hurgh entah la.....but never mind...it's just a beginning...

OK...let me introduce my self!
NAME??? Farah Nur Atiqah binti Suhaizad which is  has been given by my beloved parents. AGE???...its not important but i'm not old yet! BIRTHDAY??? 14th July 1993. I'm from Penang. what's more?? hah! i'm definitely single...no boyfriend coz love giving us so much problems n pains right??? yeah..its true...sometimes it gives hapiness...but it is not PERMANENT! AMBITION??? donno yet! BOOKS THAT I LOVE TO READ??? mostly horror, mystery,love (mengantuk gila beb!) & fantasy. i'm going to further my studies in International Islamic University Malaysia...but commonly people will call it as UIA...ok...i think that's all 4 now...(x de idea dah)....hahahaha...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan